HOW TO GET GOOGLE CLOUD VPS
1. 90 days older Google account.
2. Internet connection.
3. Pc or smartphone (with RDP software).
Steps(Making a Google cloud account):
1. Go to cloud.google.com and sign in with your Google account.
2. Choose India in the country list.
3. Set your status to individual and taxpayer status to unregistered. Leave the pan # empty.
4. Fill any Indian address and any 10 digits phone number.
5. Now come to the credit card section.
6. Go to any cc generator and paste this cc bin into it:
547115xxxxxxxxxx (Airtel payments bank bin).
7. Generate credit cards and paste one into the credit card section of Google cloud website. Enter any date and proceed.
8. Now a new window will open and it will ask for Cvv. Enter any 3 digits number and proceed. Now one more window will appear and will ask you to verify your card. Wait for a minute and close the window also the cvv window.
9. Now go to console.cloud.google.com.
You have successfully created a Google cloud account.
PS: The Google cloud account must be 90 days older otherwise Google will ask you to upload documents for your card.
Steps (To get VPS):
1. Go to the console of your Google cloud account.
2. Click on ‘Compute engine’ on the left side and then create a new VM instance.
3. Create the instance. Select your memory and operating system.
4. Click on create. Now wait for some time
Congrats you have successfully created a VPS of Google cloud.
To connect to it use the external IP.