How to send absolutely any file format on WhatsApp
Have you ever fined it difficult to send files like apps and software set ups on whatsapps, this simple tricks will help you it
Say you want to share (.apk) file or (.exe) file on WhatsApp..What would you do? Of course, you can use WhatsApp plus for this, but this mean installing a new app that most of don’t want.
So let me tell you a trick with which you will be able to send absolutely anything over WhatsApp, be it apk ,.exe extension or .apk file format ..So here it goes
1) Go to file manager and locate the file that you want to share with your friend, let’s name it as Quo.apk
2) Now after locating the file, rename it as quo.apk.mp4, this will change the file format of the file
3) Goto WhatsApp –>Share –>video and select Quo.apk.mp4
4) Also don’t forget to add the recipient to rename the file to Quo.apk by deleting .mp4 from the name.
Voila, you just learned one of the awesome tricks..
2. How to send any file of any Size on WhatsApp:
Have you ever thought of sharing a very large file on WhatsApp?Say 1.4GB file,of course for sharing this amount of data you will going to need awesome internet seed and a large amount of time.
The Basic idea is to split the file into smaller 16 MB files (only 16MB as it is maxed size of videos that can be shared over WhatsApp).In order to split the file I would recommend you to download a free tool “free file splitter”.Its simple and very fast..Here lets get started
1) Install “Free file splitter” freeware tool.
2) Now open file slitter and select source file –> destination folder and set the size of a chunk to custom i.e 16 MB.
3) Now lets do some math, as we are sending 1.4 GB file over WhatsApp that means 88 files of 16 MB will be created.
Recommended Reading: How to Hack and Convert Your Smartphone into a Super Spy Camera
4) Now after splitting the file all you have to do this change the file format of the file by renaming as told in the above trick.
How to receive that 1.4GB file –
Now you have sent 88 files to your friend all he has to do is rename those files by removing. mp4 and keep all the files into the same folder. Now ask your friend to install “Free File Splitter “, yes the same tool that we used to split the files.Now ask him to open file splitter and select join file tab and then select destination folder and source folder and finally press the join button.