PdaNet+ offers Bluetooth and USB tethering on all Android phones, while its Wi-Fi tethering will only work on some phones. The free version will automatically turn itself off and force you to turn it back on occasionally—you can have it stop bothering you by paying up for the full version, but the good news is i’ve already provided the paid version link below the post. Unlike many other such apps, PdaNet doesn’t require root access. The bundled Wi-Fi tethering feature is new in PdaNet+, and is the same as the popular FoxFi app.
Follow the steps below carefully
First of all you need to make sure your phone has USB Debug mode enabled from your Developers option.
Then after that follow the steps below.
1.First of all you need to make sure your phone has USB Debug mode enabled from your Developers option.
About Phone >
Build Number >
You’re now a Developers >
Developer Options >
Allow USB Debugging.
In Android 4.2 and higher versions, the Developer Options menu and USB Debugging option have been hidden. In former 4.X versions of Android, USB Debugging option is under Developer Options menu.
- Click Menu button to enter into App drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”,
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
Download: Paid features unlocked
3. Launch PdaNet on your Android device, Connect your phone via a USB cable to the PC. You should get a pop up from the PC showing a small box at the right angle, if not start PdaNet from your desktop shortcut. Or Open the Pdatnet on your Pc you will see that under the tool bar on your PC home Screen.
4. Select USB TETHER on your mobile phone(Pdanet).
5. U will get a pop up on your Phone Screen asking to accept connection click on “ALWAYS” Then “OK”.
6. Now you should be connected automatically.
You can now open your Browser and Enjoy browsing to the fullest.
NOTE: You can Also make use of “BLUETOOTH” though via Bluetooth is not as fast as USB. This also worked for normal data or Ssh/VPN data.